Data Science + Work Life Balance Bootcamp
DURATION / SCHEDULE
12 Weeks (Semester) / 10 Weeks (Summer)
Summer I, Spring, Fall,
12 (semester) / 9 (summer)
This Data Science Bootcamp is focused on expanding your professional toolbox and increasing your knowledge regardless of your major.
The bootcamp’s curriculum is structured for you to complete rigorous training in machine learning, programming, data cleaning, data communication and project planning.
This hands-on, project based program allows you to develop skills and apply your knowledge through experiential learning by completing real world assignments.
The curriculum is carefully tailored to cover everything you need to start your journey in the data science field while providing the experiences necessary to maintain a mindful life and work-life balance.
What you will learn:
- · Learn the basics of Data Science Tech Stack
- · Project development from start to finish
Scope and structure project
- · Clean data in order for it to be useful – data driven decision making
- · Develop a data scientist mindset for solving analytical problems
- · Develop predictive algorithms
- · Learn the basics of some of the most popular data science frameworks
- · Enhance and develop a portfolio of projects
- · Use machine learning algorithms for problem solving
- · Develop work-life balance and maintain mindful life
OTHER COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE
"I became way more curious about the world, I want to travel more now, I want to meet more people, learn more things, and I’ve made a lot of friends both Costa Rican and American and from all over the world"